Erasmus Mundus master programme for higher education management and research – MARIHE Digital marketing
- MARIHE Website: Structure and the content as seen under the section of MARIHE Experience
- MARIHE FB site: Strategy and Content development. Analytics coming soon.
- MARIHE Youtube channel: Strategy and content development.
- MARIHE and Alumni: Surveys and Alumni career development network (drafted)
EAIR – The European Higher Education Society 37th Annual Forum (Academic conference and general assembly)
- Programme and organization of the conference: 5 days, 300 participants from 50 countries, 16 volunteers.
- FB and Twitter strategy and content preparation leading to increase of the visibility of the association also on Twitter.
- Brochure and support for private partners.
- Visit the recap of the conference prepared with Canva.
Website design and content management (not IT)
- For Erasmus Mundus MARIHE, and Academic Journal WPHES
- For the branch of Student organization University of Ljubljana at the Faculty of Social Sciences in 2010/11
Content preparation, and editorial (Events, Internships, Voluntary work, Trainings, Informal education activities, Policy concerning the youth).
Facilitation of the round table discussions
Facilitation of the round table discussion with participants from the Slovenian government and private stakeholders in the labour market – 2011